Solicitor South Brisbane
Get the Assistance You Need from a Solicitor in South Brisbane
Whenever legal issues arise, or you have questions about criminal proceedings, you should seek a solicitor in South Brisbane that can offer genuinely helpful advice. Many people encounter legal difficulties at some point in their lives, and the best response is to seek licensed help. Continue reading below to learn more about how we can help.
Tips Regarding Solicitors in Brisbane Southside
When charged with a criminal offence, it’s essential that you remain calm and take the best course of action. Consider these tips to make the best response:
- As soon as you receive word about the charge, contact a solicitor immediately. It’s impossible to overstate how important each moment is, and the sooner you get qualified assistance, the more effective of a defence they can assemble.
- There’s no criminal charge too minor to avoid seeking a solicitor’s assistance. While minor allegations that are ultimately untrue may seem like something easy to defend yourself against.
- Even if the charges are accurate, that’s no reason to let the legal system run away with things. In such cases, we can help you uncover mitigating circumstances and seek reduced penalties or plea bargains.
The best general advice regarding criminal accusations is to seek help from someone educated and experienced in Australian criminal law.
Benefits of a South Brisbane Solicitor
JMR Lawyers & Mediators brings the perfect blend of skills and experience to give you several key benefits in and out of the courtroom:
- Experienced solicitors know how to manoeuvre through the legalese involved in courtroom disputes. We don’t get caught up with distractions and complications that the prosecution creates; instead, we develop and reinforce the strongest possible defence.
- A strong defence is essential to receive the best results in a courtroom battle. Depending on the circumstances, our defence may cause the State to drop the charges or levy the lightest conviction possible.
We’re knowledgeable about several areas of law, not just criminal law. If you need a solicitor for family law, traffic law, domestic violence cases, or wills & estates, let our team offer qualified advice and representation.
- Even outside of disputes with the State, we can successfully mediate between two parties to broker a helpful agreement when you have any business or civil disputes. Avoid getting drawn into a costly disagreement or risking an unnecessary lawsuit by taking the proactive first step to seek mediation.
Why Trust JMR Lawyers & Mediators as Criminal Solicitors in Brisbane
Our team has been practising law together for over 14 years. Each member of the team brings a unique skill set to the practice and our clients benefit from our breadth of knowledge. We’ve developed a reputation for quality and success among our clients. Our solicitors have been admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia, so we’re no strangers to any legal proceedings. Contact us to schedule an initial appointment and learn more about our services.